Tuesday 29 December 2015

Food photography

So, I started this blog to share with you all the pretty things I made in the kitchen.

But something is not right.. My photos do not look appealing at all.. I do not have a good camera to start with.. and I'm not willing to invest in one to be honest.. at least not until I know what is it that I want to do (read: I don't know if I'll bake long enough).

I'm reading a lot on food photography online and I'm determined to "rectify" this problem coming 2016.

Went to lug close to S$100 worth of props from IKEA last night, it did immediately made a difference to my otherwise dull looking photo.

There's a persistent problem that I need to resolve, I usually bake at night, and usually that's the only time I can take photo of my creation. So my photos usually look really dull and dark..

I'll continue to work towards my goal! Col can do it!

With the right prop, this doesn't look too bad do they?
It was taken at night!

And this was taken early in the morning, guess more work need to be done to
capture nice photos

No comments:

Post a Comment